Forms, Permits and Licenses

Permits needed for construction, repair projects and the water department

Building Department permits must be obtained for construction and repair work, including installation of decks, fences and pools. Residents should employ only licensed and bonded contractors. Call the Building Department, 708-758-6380, for information about permits and about licensed contractors.

Please click here for forms: